Terms and Conditions
“Grocery Hut” is a trademark of Grocery Hut India Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at Opp KIMS KR Road, Banglore 560004 (Company).
The domain name www.groceryhut.co is owned by the Company. The Company holds a FSSAI license, bearing no. : 10018064001545.
Please feel free to reach out to us at our Customer Care helpline:
1800 425 2407 (Toll Free)
It is hereby clarified that Grocery Hut India Private Limited does not have any relation with the mark ‘GROCERY HUT’, which (we are given to understand) is used by Redstone Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd for its real estate services business, which is not related to Grocery Hut India Private Limited in any manner.
This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011. The User Agreement may be updated from time to time by the Company without notice. It is therefore strongly recommended that you review the User Agreement, as available on the Marketplace, each time you access and/or use the Marketplace.
The terms ‘visitor(s)’, ‘user(s)’, ‘you’ hereunder refer to the person visiting, accessing, browsing through and/or using the Marketplace at any point in time.
The Marketplace is a platform for domestic consumers to transact with third party sellers, who have been granted access to the Marketplace to display and offer products for sale through the Marketplace. For abundant clarity, the Company does not provide any services to users other than providing the Marketplace as a platform to transact at their own cost and risk, and other services as may be specifically be notified in writing.
The Company is not and cannot be a party to any transaction between you and the third party sellers, or have any control, involvement or influence over the products purchased by you from such third party sellers or the prices of such products charged by such third-party sellers. The Company therefore disclaims all warranties and liabilities associated with any products offered on the Marketplace.
Services on the Marketplace are available to only select geographies in India, and are subject to restrictions based on business hours and days of third party sellers.
Transactions through the Marketplace may be subject to a delivery charge where the minimum order size is not met. You will be informed of such delivery charge at the stage of check-out for a transaction through the Marketplace.
Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use/access the Marketplace.
The Marketplace is intended to be a platform for end-consumers desirous of purchasing product(s) for domestic self-consumption. If you are a retailer, institution, wholesaler or any other business user, you are not eligible to use the Marketplace to purchase products from third-party sellers, who have been granted access to the Marketplace to display and offer their products for sale through the Marketplace.
The Company, in its sole discretion and without liability, reserves the right to terminate or refuse your registration, or refuse to permit use/access to the Marketplace, if: (i) it is discovered or brought to notice that you do not conform to the eligibility criteria, or (ii) the Company has reason to believe (including through evaluating usage patterns) that the eligibility criteria is not met/is violated by a user, or (iii) may breach the terms of this User Agreement.
In order to determine compliance with eligibility criteria, the Company inter alia uses an algorithm and/or pre-determined criteria based technology and accordingly, from time to time, your usage may be restricted or blocked on account of overlap with such algorithms/pre-determined criteria. In such cases, if you are a genuine domestic user of the Platform, please contact us for assistance.
License & Access
The Company grants you a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of the Marketplace, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express prior written consent of the Company. Such limited sublicense does not include/permit any resale or commercial use of the Marketplace or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Marketplace or its contents; any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of another third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The Marketplace or any portion of the Marketplace may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express prior written consent of the Company. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Marketplace or of the Company and/or its affiliates without the express prior written consent of the Company. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks without the express prior written consent of the Company. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Marketplace, or any other systems or networks connected to the Marketplace or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Marketplace, by hacking, ‘password mining’ or any other illegitimate means.
You hereby agree and undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or another proprietary/intellectual property rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation;
- is misleading or known to be false in any way.
Any unauthorized use shall automatically terminate the permission or sub-license granted by the Company.
Account & Registration Obligations
The Company aims to ensure that prices of all products offered for sale are true and correct. However, from time to time, the prices of certain products may not be current or may be inaccurate on account of technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information provided to the Company by third-party seller. In each such case, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company reserves the right to cancel the order without any further liability.
Subject to the foregoing, the price mentioned at the time of ordering a product shall be the price charged at the time of delivery, provided that no product offered for sale on the Marketplace will be sold at a price higher than its MRP (Maximum Retail Price).
- A customer is eligible to place 4 live orders.
- A customer cannot place his 5th order if his 4 orders are still live.
- Live order refers to all those orders which are not delivered.
- Single customer can place 4 different orders at once.
Coupons and Promo Codes (Currently coupon codes and Orange cash is not applicable)
From a time to time, the Company may at its discretion offer a user promotional codes or coupons entitling you to encash the applicable value of such codes/coupons against purchases made on the Marketplace. Unless specifically stated on the code or coupon, a promotional code or coupon shall:
- Expire at 12:00 AM (inclusive of the issuance date) from the date of issuance endorsed thereon;
- Have a maximum discount or cashback value of INR 50.00 only.
At the time of using promotional codes and coupons for a purchase on the Marketplace, the payment mode “cash on delivery” shall not be available for making payments towards the order.
Grocery Hut Cashback
These terms and conditions relating to eligibility for Cashback shall be in addition to and not in substitution of or derogation to the terms and conditions governing the use/access of Marketplace.
- A user shall be entitled to cashback on a specific purchase/order as indicated at the time of checkout of the final order on the Marketplace.
- No Cashback shall be available for orders which are canceled. Any Cashback offered may be recovered by the Company, without notice to the user, in such cases. Any Cashback offered for orders for which a refund claim is made, whether in part or in full, shall be adjusted to remove Cashback attributable to the extent of the order refunded. This condition shall apply strictly and notwithstanding the display of cashback on any specific item(s) listed on the Application as an item specific cashback.
- Cashback shall mean the grant of credit for the amount of eligible cashback, shall be added to the users ‘Promotional/Cashback’ section of his/her ‘Grocery Hut Wallet’ account, and shall in no event imply that the cashback shall be credited to a user’s bank account or card account or refunded in cash at any time. Grocery Hut Wallet is powered by Citruspay and use thereof is subject to additional terms and conditions.
- Cashback offers cannot be clubbed with any other offers and cannot be assigned/ transferred to any other person.
- The Company reserves the right to, without liability or prejudice to any of its other rights, at any time, without previous notice and from time to time, withdraw/suspend / amend/cancel the Cashback offers, and the terms applicable thereto.
- Cashback will reflect in a user’s Grocery Hut Wallet within 6-12 hours; however, for some coupons it can take 7 working days from the delivery of the order for the cashback to reflect.Cashback credit available is usable only on the Application and no other platform, website, store or otherwise. Promotional cashback credited can be subjected to expire at the discretion of Grocery Hut.
Cashback will expire after a minimum duration of 60 days from last order unless specified or added through a separate campaign, which can be subject to a shorter expiry time.
- Users shall not hold the Company or its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses which a user claims to have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claims to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and/or on account of any purchase made through the Application, whether with or without Cashback.
- The Company does not in any manner endorse or support or promote, in any specific manner, the purchase of products or undertaking of transactions inter aliawhich are subject to Cashbacks.
- Cashbacks are only available on versions 2.5 and above of the Application.
- Cashback and discount codes are not applicable on ghee, edible oil, baby food products and any cashback amount used from Grocery Hut Wallet while placing the order.
- GROCERY HUT20 is valid only for new users. 20% cashback on your first order. Maximum cashback is Rs.250 . Minimum Order Value of Rs.500. Cashback will be credited to your Orange Cash.
Grocery Hut is now live with UPI
Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is an instant real-time payment system developed by National Payments Corporation of India facilitating inter-bank transactions. The interface is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India and works by instantly transferring funds between two bank accounts on a mobile platform.
UPI is built over Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) for transferring funds.
How does it work?
- UPI would appear as a separate tab on the Payment Options page on your android application
- Once you click on the UPI option, it would scan your device to find out the UPI apps on your phone
- You can choose one of the apps to pay for the order and complete the transaction
Refund against the transaction (if any) would be reflected in your respective account within 5-7 working days post initiation
Copyright & Trademark
- The Company, its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, images, content and other materials which appear on the Marketplace. Access to or use of the Marketplace does not confer and should not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license, sub-license to the Company’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in and to the Marketplace are owned by or licensed to the Company. Any use of the Marketplace or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part is prohibited without the express prior written consent of the Company.
- You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on the Marketplace for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks/service marks of the Company, its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers/service providers. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on the Marketplace. Access to or use of the Marketplace does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on the Marketplace to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you after having express consent from third parties and do not in any way constitute or imply the Company’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, the information, its product or services.
- The Company is not responsible for the content of any third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to access a link of any third-party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and expense.
- Wholesale Trading Terms
- You acknowledge and agree that the terms and conditions set out on the Marketplace (including as contained herein – ( Conditions of Supply and Wholesale Trade) are the terms and conditions applicable to any order placed by you on the App, unless a separate written instrument is executed in relation to a specified order to prevail over these Conditions of Contract
- You understand that by using the Marketplace or any services provided on the Marketplace, you may encounter content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Marketplace and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, the Company and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for any content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon a breach of any warranty, representation or undertaking in this User Agreement, or arising out of a violation of any applicable law (including but not limited in relation to intellectual property rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claims of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights). This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
- The aggregate liability of the Company, if any, that is established and ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction pursuant to a claim, shall in no event extend beyond refund of the money charged from a user for purchases made pursuant to an order under which such liability has arisen and been established.
- It is acknowledged and agreed that notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company shall not be liable, under any circumstances, whether in contract or in tort, for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including on grounds of loss of profit, loss of reputation or loss of business opportunities.
- This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated, either by you or by the Company. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of the Marketplace. The Company may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Marketplace.
- The Company’s right to any comments and to be indemnified pursuant to the terms hereof, shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for product(s) already ordered from the Marketplace or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement prior to the date of termination.
- Governing & Jurisdiction
- The User Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws thereunder.
- Any dispute or difference, whether on the interpretation or otherwise, in respect of any terms hereof shall be referred to an independent arbitrator to be appointed by the Company. Such arbitrator’s decision shall be final and binding on the parties. The arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended or replaced from time to time. The seat of arbitration shall be Delhi and the language of the arbitration shall be English.
- Subject to the aforesaid, the Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings arising in respect of the User Agreement.
“Grocery Hut” is a trademark of Grocery Hut India Private Limited (“Company”), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered and corporate office at Plot 64H, Sector 18, Gurgaon 122001. The domain name Groceryhut.co is owned by the Company.
The collection, Storage and Use of Information Related to You.
We may automatically store certain information including but not limited to information about your web browser, IP address, cookies stored on your device and other information about you based upon your behaviour on the website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the website or not), your computer browser information, your IP address, and other information associated with your interaction with the website.
We also collect and store personal information provided by you from time to time on the website/app. We only collect and use such information from you that we consider necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient and safe experience, customized to your needs including:
- To enable the provision of services opted by you;
- To communicate necessary account and product/service related information from time to time;
- To allow you to receive quality customer care services;
- To undertake necessary fraud and money laundering prevention checks, and comply with the highest security standards;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations; and
- To provide you with information and offers on products and services, on updates, on promotions, on related, affiliated or associated service providers and partners, that we believe would be of interest to you.
Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by the Company to carry out your service request, may be shared with such third party.
We also do use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity. The Company may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for product improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers.
Contacts Permissions: If you allow us to access your contact list information including you and your contacts’ e-mail ids and any other details saved therein, it enables us to provide social features to you and your friends/contacts such as sharing your orders with your friends/contacts, inviting your contacts to try our app, send across referral links to your friends/contacts, etc. We may also use this information to make recommendations for groceries. This information will be synced from your phone and stored on our servers.
Further, you may from time to time choose to provide payment related financial information (credit card, debit card, bank account details, name, billing address, shipping address, phone number etc.) on the website. We are committed to keeping all such sensitive data/information safe at all times and ensure that such data/information is only transacted over secure website of approved payment gateways which are digitally encrypted and provide the highest possible degree of care available under the technology presently in use.
The Company will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. Additionally your information may be used to communicate with you, screen orders for potential risk or fraud, use of preferences related information for advertising purposes and site optimization.
Device information: We may need your device permission to get information about your device, like OS (operating system) name, mobile network, hardware model, unique device identifier, etc. Basis these inputs, we intend to optimize your order experience and thereby serving you better.
Location: This permission enables us to give you the benefit of delivering the product to your address and also to provide location specific deals with personalized in-funnel experience.
SMS: If you allow us to access your SMS, we read your SMS to autofill or pre-populate ‘OTP’ while making a transaction and to validate your mobile number. This provides you a seamless purchase experience while making an order and you do not need to move out of the app to read the SMS and then enter it in the app.
Phone: The app requires access to make phone calls so that you can make phone calls to our customer contact centres directly through the app.
Email ID: If you allow us to access your email id then, it enables us to send various deals and offers directly to your email.
Photo/ Media/ Files: We take media storage permissions to cache the Grocery Hut images to provide seamless and fast experience while browsing Grocery Hut app.
Wi-Fi connection information: When you allow us the permission to detect your Wi-Fi connection, we optimize your experience such as more detailing on maps, better image loading etc.
Camera: You can grant camera permission as well to take pictures from your camera like that of the invoice, defected products etc., in our customer chat feature.
To the extent possible, we provide you the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the website/application and opt out of any non-essential communications from the Company.
Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.
Company use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. “Cookies” are small data files placed on your hard drive or device that assist us in providing our services and may include an anonymous unique identifier. Company offers certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”.
If you send the Company personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities on the website, the Company may collect such information into a file specific to you.
The Company does not retain any information collected for any longer than is reasonably considered necessary by us, or such period as may be required by applicable laws. The Company may be required to disclose any information that is lawfully sought from it by a judicial or other competent body pursuant to applicable laws.
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites which we do not manage and control.
Choices Available Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Information
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control, the Company has in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, the Company servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with employees and authorized personnel on a need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you. Although the Company endeavours to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using the website, you agree that the Company will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission and/or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Please note that the Company will not ask you to share any sensitive data or information via email or telephone. If you receive any such request by email or telephone, please do not respond/divulge any sensitive data or information and forward the information relating to the same to info@Grocery Hut.com for necessary action.
Communication with Company
If you wish to correct or update any information you have provided, you may do so online, on the website itself. Alternatively, you may contact the Company to correct or update such information by sending an email to: info@Grocery Hut.com.
In the event of loss of access to the website, you may contact the Company by sending an email to: info@Grocery Hut.co.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – GROCERY HUT GRAND ORANGE BAG DAYS’ SALE
Following are the Terms and Conditions (“TNCs”) governing the Grand Orange Bag Days Sale (“GOBD Sale”) – the biggest online grocery sale of the year, wherein if a user shops from Grocery Hut website/mobile application (“Platform”), subject to the TNCs mentioned hereinafter, such user will get guaranteed Prize. The Prize under the GOBD Sale shall be in addition to, and not in substitution of, or derogation to, the terms and conditions governing the use/access of the Platform.
Term and Eligibility:
- The term of the GOBD Sale shall be valid from 18 January 2020, 12:00 AM to 26 January 2020,11:59 PM, both days inclusive, except in the case of Smart Bachat Club (“SBC”), wherein SBC members shall have early access to the GOBD Sale from 17 January 2020,12:00 AM (“Offer Period”).
- The GOBD Sale shall be applicable to all individuals who are Indian residents, and who have attained the age of eighteen (18) years, as on date of opening of the GOBD Sale.
- The GOBD Sale is valid for all users (new and existing) in Grocery Hut delivery areas of the following cities: Agra, Ahmedabad, Aligarh, Allahabad, Asansol, Bengaluru, Bhiwadi, Chandigarh,Delhi, Durgapur, Faridabad, Gurugram, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Meerut, Modinagar, Mohali, Moradabad, Mumbai, Noida, Panchkula, Panipat, Pune, Rohtak, Sonipat, Vadodara and Zirakpur. The offer is not applicable to the residents of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by law. Residents of these states should not participate in this offer.
- Under the GOBD Sale, a user is eligible to win a Prize by successfully completing either/both of the two schemes – MOV Scheme and Card Game Scheme (as explained below and under the FAQs on the Platform). Depending on the registration, and/or placement of order and the corresponding successful delivery of goods placed through the Platform, a user can be divided into the following three categories:
A New user shall be a person who is registered with Grocery Hut for the first time during the GOBD sale, or one who has registered himself/herself before the GOBD Sale and has placed an order in the past on the platform, but cancelled the order or has not been delivered the goods in the past.
An Existing user shall be a person who, at any time in the past, before the GOBD Sale, had placed orders on the Platform and such orders had matured on the delivery of the goods. Such persons shall be treated as Existing Users for the purpose of the GOBD Sale.
Under the Card Game Scheme, a user shall be eligible to win a Prize as a Registered user, despite the fact that such user has placed an order or not in the past through platform, by successfully playing and completing the tasks under the Card Game.
- Employees of Grocery Hut, are not eligible to participate in the GOBD Sale.
Money Back Guarantee/ Quality Promise
- Only the products marked with “Money back Guarantee/Quality promise” on the product ID are eligible under this scheme
- This scheme is only for consumers with delivery addresses in Delhi
- All such users who have purchased these products from the marketplace, can claim for a 100% refund in case they are not satisfied with the quality of the product by filing a complaint within 7 days starting from date of delivery of the product(s)
- To pass feedback to the merchants and improve the product(s), it is mandatory to share feedback on these product(s) to get the refund processed.
- Customers will be contacted through call/email/sms.
- Customers to get a full refund of the purchase value, upto 1 unit of the selected product.
- Marketplace reserves the right to ask the customer to return the product(s) which will be collected at customer’s doorstep
- The company will process a refund as per above via original mode of payment.
Offer – Get Vouchers worth Rs 1500 from Insider.in
Terms and Conditions:
- Book tickets for Delhi Home games of the IPL Matches on app/web.
- The E-voucher is for one-time use only.
- The E-voucher is non-refundable nor exchangeable for cash.
- No minimum order value required. Applicable on a final cart value
- E-voucher cant be clubbed with any other offer at Insider.in (app/web)
- Purchases using the discount code can be made only during the validity period.
- Unless otherwise stated, promo codes are not valid in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
- Any specific event, related T&C’s will be mentioned in each event listed on Insider.in and will be applicable.
- The validity of the e-voucher till 5th April, 2020
- E-voucher is applicable on all the events listed across platform (App/Web)
- Voucher Valid for PAN India
- Applicable on weekends & festivals.
How to use Simpl on Grocery Hut ?
Log in to Grocery Hut Application on Android Phone.
Select your location, where you wish order to be delivered.
Select the products you wish to buy.
Go to the checkout page
Add your delivery address and time slot.
Click on proceed to pay option and select “Pay Later” option.
Select “Simpl” as your payment mode.
You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number on Grocery Hut Application.
Enter the OTP and get your number verified.
Click on Link Simpl Account option to register yourself with Simpl and proceed to place your order.
Terms and Conditions:
- Simpl payment option is visible and open to select base of users as per the sophisticated algorithm set.
- Payment option is live only on Grocery Hut Android Application only and not on ios or Website.
Order cancellations/ Missing Items and refund:
- As a user, you may cancel an order placed by you via Simpl before the order enters the “Enroute” stage.
- We are offering only sercives without any real product.
- To refund the amount, a debit entry will be made in your Simpl Account and settlement will be done, thus no payment will be made to Simpl by you against the cancelled transaction.
- Simpl will generate a bill of all purchases for the previous cycle on the night of the 15th, and the end of the month, and send it to customers via SMS/email.
- Customers have 10 days to pay, during which they can keep transacting. Simpl reserves the right to change these details.
- If customers hit their credit limits, they can pay their previous balance and continue to transact via Simpl.
- In the case of Simpl Credits being offered to Customers in any marketing campaign, Customers will first need to pay Simpl the actual purchase amount for the applicable transaction and other transactions, if any, for that cycle.
- This payment can be made using cards and net banking via Simpl’s website or app – which can be accessed directly(getsimpl.com) or via a payment link sent to the customers’ number.
- On successful payment, the credits will be added to the customers’ Simpl account. This amount can then be adjusted against future transactions made using Simpl.
Communication with Company
If you wish to correct or update any information you have provided, you may do so online, on the website itself. Alternatively, you may contact the Company to correct or update such information by sending an e-mail to: info@Grocery Hut.com.
In the event of loss of access to the website, you may contact the Company by sending an e-mail to: info@Grocery Hut.com.